This fruit salad is very colourful and bright. A quick and easy salad to make that tastes pretty good too. Give it a go!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Energy: 318 calories per serving
– 200g Sweet strawberries
– 150g shelled pistachio nuts
– 2 ripe mangoes
– 2 ripe peaches
– Caster sugar for sprinkling
– A small glass of Marsala, or sherry, or 4 tbsps rosewater
1) Hull and finely slice the strawberries. Toast the pistachio nuts until slightly browned and releasing their aroma (be careful not to burn the nuts). Finely chop the toasted pistachio nuts.
2) Peel and finely slice the mango. Finely slice the peaches and place into 4 individual serving bowls. Mix in the strawberry slices and sprinkle a little bit of caster sugar on each serving. Pour a little Marsala, sherry or rosewater on each portion.
3) Top each serving with toasted pistachio nuts.