A yummy and very easy to bake vegan cake.
Preparation: 45 minutes
Energy: 244 calories per serving
– ½ tsp salt
– 1 tbsp vinegar
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1/3 cup canola oil
– 1 cup cold water
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 3 tbsps cocoa powder
– ¾ cup sugar
– 1 ½ cups flour
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray and then wipe out the excess.
2) Combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl. Mix well with a fork.
3) Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and then add all the wet ingredients to the well.
4) Mix together with the fork until well blended. Pour into the bundt pan and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5) Let it cool completely.
6) Dust with powdered sugar when completely cool.