Spicy food lovers will absolutely adore this stylish zucchini soup.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Energy: 112 calories per serving
– 1 bunch cilantro
– 3 tbsps butter
– 2 ½ tsps garlic powder
– 1 tbsp salt
– 1 medium onion
– 5 medium zucchini
– 2 jalapeno peppers
– 4 cups of water
1) Chop up the jalapenos, onions and zucchinis into quarters.
2) In a pot, add the butter and the chopped jalapenos, onions and zucchinis.
3) Fry them together until the butter melts and the zucchini gets soft on the outside (but not too soft).
4) Add the water, then garlic powder and salt. Bring to a boil.
5) Once boiling, blend the mixture along with cilantro in a blender
6) Blend thoroughly and serve alone or with crackers.