Why not try this light summer salad which has the perfect mix of flavours.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Energy: 61 calories per serving
– 1 spray olive oil cooking spray
– ¼ cup pine nuts
– 3 cups baby spinach
– 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
– 1 tbsp olive oil
-3 ½ oz butternut pumpkin , pieces
1) Pre-heat oven to 480°F (250°C)
2) Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin pieces in a single layer on the tray. Spray it with olive oil spray, and turn the pumpkin pieces and spray again.
3) Roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown and tender, turning once. Set aside.
4) Meanwhile, heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Add pine nuts and cook, stirring for approximately 3 minutes until golden brown.
5) Combine the balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a screw top jar and shake to combine.
6) Place the spinach and pumpkin in a serving bowl, sprinkle with pine nuts and drizzle with dressing.