Delicious baked fires as a side or snack.
Preparation: 45 minutes
Energy: 87 calories per serving
– 1tsp cinnamon
– ¼ tsp salt
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 2 13cm long sweet potatoes
1) Peel the sweet potatoes and cut in half crosswise.
2) Cut in half lengthwise and then cut each piece into 4 wedges.
3) Place in a 9×13” pan and drizzle with olive oil.
4) Toss to coat evenly.
5) Sprinkle with salt and cinnamon (or any combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice etc.)
6) Bake for 35 minutes at 400°F (200°C) turning once.