Fresh green beans with a taste of soy sauce and garlic.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Energy: 64 calories per serving
– 1 tbsp sesame oil (or olive oil)
– 1 ½ lbs green beans, fresh, trimmed
– 6 cloves garlic, minced
– 3 tbsps soy sauce
– 1 packet sugar substitute
1) In a large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook green beans until just tender, 4-5 minutes.
2) While the beans are cooking, in a small bowl, combine soy sauce, oil and sugar subsititute and set aside.
3) Drain beans and set aside.
4) Spray wok or 10” skillet with non-stick cooking spray, place over medium-high heat. Add garlic, cook, stirring constantly, until well coated, about 2 minutes.
5) Add soy sauce mixture, continue to stir and turn until most of the liquid is absorbed, 1-2 minutes.