A great morning smoothie with plenty of protein and taste to spare.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Energy: 454 calories
– 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
– 1 serving chocolate almond milk
– 1 serving flaxseed oil
– 1 cup sliced banana
– ½ cup crushed ice
1) Peel and break banana in half, and put it in the blender.
2) Add a scoop of vanilla (or chocolate) whey protein. I prefer the vanilla as it just tastes better to me.
3) Add the chocolate almond milk.
4) Add a tablespoon of flaxseed oil.
5) Add ½ cup crushed ice.
6) Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy this tasty treat.