A great substitute for mashed potatoes.
Preparation: 25 minutes
Energy: 96 calories per serving
– 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– 1 dash sea salt
– 1 head medium cauliflower
– 2 fl oz water
1) Chop the cauliflower into florets, and boil until very tender (about 10 minutes).
2) Drain and place in a blender or food processor.
3) Add olive oil and water, one tablespoon at a time until a smooth consistency, similar to mashed potatoes is reached.
4) Season with salt and pepper and/or chives to taste. Serve immediately.