Spinach with a kick.
Preparation: 12 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Energy: 88 calories per serving
– 1 tsp Chinese mustard
– 1/3 second butter cooking spray
– 1 tbsp malt vinegar
– 1 bunch spinach
– 1 tbsp chopped shallots
1) Spray a small pot with cooking spray.
2) Chop shallots and then sauté them.
3) Take a plop (as much as you like) of the mustard and mix it in with the onions.
4) Add some malt vinegar, to taste, to the mustard and onion mixture.
5) Drop in the washed spinach. Stir around pan until the spinach is wilted.