With rolled oats, dates and banana, these are delicious and healthy cookies.
Preparation: 25 minutes
Serves: 34 serving
Energy: 41 calories per serving
– ¼ cup chopped dates
– 1 cup dry rolled oats
– 1/3 cup vegetable oil
– 1 tbsp vanilla extract
– 3 small bananas
1) Pre-heat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2) In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
3) Stir in oats, dates, olive oil and vanilla extract. Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
4) Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
5) Bake for 20 minutes in the pre-heated oven until lightly brown.