– 1 cup blueberries
– ⅛ cup liquid sweetener (Coconut Nectar for example)
– 1 lemon juiced
– 1 and a half cups of coconut milk
1) Pour sweetener and lemon juice over berries and mix gently.
2) Put coconut cream in a medium mixing bowl and whip until thickened adding in the blueberry mixture while whipping. Some of the berries will break down releasing their juices and creating texture. If you want the berries whole hand mix them in gently using a rubber spatula. If you prefer a quicker alternative and a more purple colored pop simply blend all of the ingredients together.
3) Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
4) Place a 6 inch twig or paddle pop stick in place and freeze for 2 – 6 hours or until completely frozen.
5) Run the mold under warm water for a few seconds and gently pull from mold.