A delicious and healthy way to prepare Brussels sprouts.
Preparation: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 serving
Energy: 82 calories per serving
– 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
– 1 dash pepper
– 1 dash salt
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1lb brussels sprouts
– 1 clove garlic
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2) After trimming the brussels sprouts, cut each sprout into half.
3) Place sprouts in baking dish and toss with garlic, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
4) Roast at 375°F for 10 minutes, stir and then roast for 10 more minutes.
5) Remove sprouts from the oven, put into a serving bowl and toss with the remaining tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
6) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.