This is an isolation exercise which focuses on the pectoralis major.
1) Grasp two dumbbells and lie flat on the bench.
2) Support the dumbbells above the chest with the arms fixed in a slightly bent position.
3) Internally rotate shoulders so the elbows point out o the sides.
4) Lower the dumbbells to the sides until the chest muscles are stretched with the elbows fixed in a slightly bent position.
5) Bring the dumbbells together in a hugging motion until dumbbells are nearly together.
6) Repeat for repetitions.